lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

about me



My name’s Mildred Chaparro. I’m from Machiques, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Torres del Saladillo. I’m 20 years old and I study law at URBE . This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 4th trimester

I love music, dancing, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate and the princess of Disney. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

Eiffel Tower


I love going out with my best friends, She´s Sthefanny, She´s 21 years old. and most of the time we are together   
My favorite music is romantic in special Chayanne, Ricardo Arjona.. I love this boys

My dream is to travel around the world, visit The Eiffel Tower in Paris and Disney World, I want to graduate from law


Well, This is a little bit about me. Please, leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario